Thinkers Thinking . .

Monday 11 April 2016

FREE WRITING


I am a girl and my name is rumsha khan. My name meaning is beautiful and pretty. Anyone can be beautiful but I am most beautiful, being beautiful is the attraction for others. Attraction is the force that brings others towards you. Attention is necessary for every girl how to look like. Because every girl wants to look pretty. Our studies also need serious attention but most of them didn’t take it serious like me. I am like a person who did not take thing serious; mostly things are joy for me. Things which mostly like by  girls that depends on their ages ,like grown up girls attracts towards barbies and pink barbie houses… under 25 likes to go for shopping and hangouts. shopping is the source of joy and fun for girls. Fun can be done with friends, family and others. Friends are very naughty when you need them they are with you but in class friends are the one who use to make fun for you infront of your teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment